NFPRHA funded seven NFPRHA members’ state-level Medicaid advocacy projects. The projects covered a wide range of activities, including advocating for the expansion of Medicaid programs as intended by the Affordable Care Act, improving reimbursement rates for family planning services, coalition building, and the inclusion of robust family planning services in alternative benefit plans. The participating NFPRHA-member organizations were selected through a competitive process.
Participating organizations included:
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Planned Parenthood of the Heartland
- Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest
- The Alliance of Pennsylvania Councils
- Unity Health Care Inc. (Washington, DC)
- South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Family Planning Association of New Jersey
For more information about the Medicaid Advocacy project, contact Lily Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 293-3114 ext. 212.